Freelance Developer in Berlin, with 7+ years of experience in different industries such as Finance, Code Quality Management, and Mobile Apps Publishing. Strong background developing time-critical projects, maintaining widely-used websites and working with legacy-code. Heavily focused on communication and transparency.
Proficient in both Backend (Python, Django) and Frontend (ES6, React & Bootstrap) technologies. With extensive experience doing DevOps and Infrastructure automation (CI/CD, Scripting) for multiple companies.
Extremely excited about building products from great ideas!
How can I help?
Dynamic and reusable React components under the robust Redux framework. Single-Page applications with minimum loading times.
Scalable web applications developed in Django or Express.js, including beautifully crafted APIs to interact with other devices.
Projects I’ve built
Selected for the “Google Cloud for Startups Program”
We live in an age where computing power has become ubiquitous. Nowadays, most people have computers with a power that they don’t even grasp on a daily basis.
At the same time, many applications are composed by containerized micro-services that interact with each other in a very defined way. This combination is a perfect match in our eyes, and we believe it’s the ideal time to start using that wasted computing power so users can make some profit.
Technologies: Django & React
A universal API for Cloud Storage providers. Currently supports:
- Amazon AWS S3
- Backlaze B2
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- DigitalOcean Spaces
- Rackspace Cloud Storage
- Wasabi Object Storage
Use the same API to communicate with every Cloud provider.
Articles I’ve written
In the present year, I got more than 15K unique visitors and 1K likes from my Articles in Medium. Some of them published in Top Publications such as:
🚀 The Startup (+400K Subscribers)
🚀 DailyJs (+89K Subscribers)
🚀 Codeburst (+64K Subscribers)
Get in touch
* For non-projects related communications, please use the chat widget instead. Thanks!
What are the next steps?
1. We talkAfter submitting the form, I’ll get back to you in 1 – 2 days. I’ll propose to arrange an online meeting where we discuss both the Project’s details and my availability at that time. If everything works out, we can define a starting date.
2. I work on the ProjectAfter the “gathering requirements” and “setting up” phases, I start with the development. You can expect daily reports by the end of the day.
During this stage, I always keep a communication channel open in order to gather early feedback.
3. I deliver the codeWhen the development is completed, I deliver the results by using your preferred method: e.g., Git repository, Docker image, compressed file…
If a new feedback arises at this point, I address it and release an updated revision in the following days.